These last few months have been really tough on all of us mentally, emotionally and financially amongst a range of other things.
If we think about it, there was no way we could have prepared ourselves for what we’ve been, and are still, living through. All we can is our best with what we have got to our disposal.
At times like this we turn to experts as a source of inspiration and guidance.
Lucky for us today are speaking with Jas Rawlinson who is going to be sharing helpful tips and advice to help us be mentally ‘fighting during self isolation’
Jas Rawlinson is a best-selling Australian author, mental health speaker and mentor.
We ask Jas questions including:
- Why do you think it is important for us to listening to our thoughts and feelings at this time?
- What do you think are the most common emotions that people are affected by at the moment?
- How do u suggest they can overcome them?
- What are some simple self-care strategies that mums or families can implement every day to help boost their wellness.’
- What are some of the benefits of gratitude journaling, or journaling in general?
- Can you share some other simple ways people can create positive daily routines while in self-isolation?
Jas’ Website: https://jasrawlinson.com/