Lincoln Lewis has long been a popular face on TV with starring roles in Home and Away, Househusbands & Underbelly to name a few. He’s even recently featured on the cover of Australian Men’s Health Magazine.
Rach was fortunate to speak with Lincoln recently about his battle with mental health and wellness journey that transformed his mind & body. Also, about Australian Organic Awareness Month which Lincoln this years ambassador.
Here is an excerpt from the chat where they discuss Lincoln’s battle with depression and how he overcome it.
We ask Lincoln questions including:
- How tough has the last 18 months been for you?
- You went through a low point in 2019. It takes a lot of courage to overcome adversity especially when it comes to overcoming depression. What were the first signs that you weren’t feeling right and what did you do to help improve your mental wellbeing?
- How would you best describe what someone goes through when suffering with depression?
- What advice do you have any for any parent watching and listening that may have similar feelings of anxiety and depression?
- What’s the first step you took that may help someone in a similar situation towards better mental clarity?
- When someone embarks on such a monumental change in their life there is an internal shift that takes place towards positivity for both their mind and body. How challenging was it for you to make that shift?
- What is your advice for anyone wanting to overhaul their life and are resisting change?
For Lincoln’s full article, please go to: https://kiddipedia.com.au/the-benefits-of-eating-organically-for-your-mind-body-and-soul/
For more information visit: https://austorganic.com/