It’s not every day that you get to speak to not one, but two dynamic women who are inspirational to many of us.
Both are former policewomen and mothers with two children. These super-talented twins sisters have demonstrated to all Aussie Mums how following your heart and true passion can and does pay off.
You may remember them from winning the block in 2013, and returned for The Block Fans vs Fav’s in 2014. Since then, they have continued their success as accomplished interior designers and now launched their personal care brand al.ive body and expanded with al.ive body baby, both during COVID.
Today we are thrilled to welcome Lysandra and Alisa Fraser
We ask Lysandra and Alisa questions including:
- How do you look back retrospectively at your accomplishments to date?
- What tips do you have for parents with a great idea, and who aspire to launch their own business?
- How do you balance quality family time with your workload?
- What do you do to keep your sanity? What are your best hacks for coping with mum’s stress?
- What kind of Mums are you?
- Lysandra, as a divorced mum who shares custody with your ex, how do you navigate the ‘one week on, one week off’ living arrangements?
- What’s been some of your hardest parenting moments?
- What do you find are the biggest challenges with raising boys? did you ever want to have girls?
- What are your favourite ways to enjoy quality time with your kids?
- Tell us about the journey of Al.ive Body Baby – how did it come about and why?
For Lysandra’s full article: https://kiddipedia.com.au/mum-guilt-and-how-tv-reno-queen-lysandra-fraser-rode-out-the-covid-storm/
For further details:
Insta – @al.ive_body
Insta – @al.ive_body_baby
Facebook – al.ive body
Facebook – al.ive body baby