This Mother’s Day, get the little helpers out of bed early to help you in the kitchen surprise Mum with a delicious and healthy breakfast in bed.
This year, we’ve taken a page out of lifestyle and recipe book, Lifestyle – Hopewood’s recipe for wellbeing to help you continue the thoughtful, much-appreciated age-old tradition!
In addition, to celebrate Mother’s Day and all the wonderful mother-figures in our lives, Hopewood is offering a FREE, surprise gift with every book purchase of Lifestyle – Hopewood’s recipe for wellbeing, which is at a special discounted rate at $39.95.
For more information visit www.hopewoodlifestyle.com.au
- Choose from a selection of the following fresh fruits:
- Berries, i.e. strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
- Green apples
- Kiwi fruit
- Dice fruit; except passionfruit, into small pieces.
- Toss well by hand, to mix.
- Combine and top with passionfruit.
- Serve with yoghurt or cashew nut cream
Cashew Nut Cream
- 2 cups raw cashews
- vanilla to taste
- 400ml water (enough to make a smooth paste) or
- 3 cups orange juice in place of the water and vanilla
- Using a blender, blend all ingredients together until a smooth texture is achieved.
- Nut cream is a delicious topping for fruit salad, or as a dipping sauce for fresh fruit pieces served as a healthy snack or dessert.
You may also like to read: