With summer in full swing, the entertaining season isn’t quite over yet and we have the perfect recipe for you!
This mouth-watering No-Bake Peach Melba Cheesecake from CSR Sugar is great for any celebration and can be whipped up in under an hour!
Guests will be lining up for a second serving with delicious peaches, raspberries and of course, CSR Pure Icing Sugar on top!
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Biscuit base 100g butter, melted
200g digestive biscuits, finely crushed
Cheese cake mix
600g mascarpone cheese
3 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup CSR Pure Icing Sugar, sieved
300mls thick cream
1 punnet fresh raspberries
3 really ripe peaches peeled or 6 canned peach halves, and cut in 2cm cubes
1 tbs CSR Pure Icing Sugar, sieved plus extra for dusting
- Line the base of a 20cm springform cake pan with baking paper. Very lightly grease the sides.
- In an electric mixer, mix together the melted butter and crushed biscuits, press firmly into the pan to create an even base. Cover and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- Combine the mascarpone, vanilla and icing sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixture. until smooth, add the cream and beat again until smooth and well combined. 4. Pour over the chilled biscuit mix, smooth, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours overnight.
- Before serving, mash the majority of the raspberries (reserve a few to decorate) and stir in the icing sugar. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the cubed peaches.
- Plate up the chilled cheesecake and top with the peach and raspberry mixture and a few torn raspberries, dust lightly with icing sugar. Serve immediately
Tasting notes: The CSR Pure Icing sugar Sugar blends dissolves easily to sweeten the mascarpone cream filling in this easy recipe.
You may also like to read: