When you discover the exhilarating news you’re expecting, naturally the focus is on the health & well-being of your baby.
That said it’s critically important you equally look after your body, after all it’s miraculously creating another human being.
Whilst there are numerous topics how, what & when you can do this, today we address the topic of your pelvic floor with our special guest Sue Croft.
Sue is a physiotherapist with over 43 years’ experience. For the last 30 years she specialised in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy.
We ask Sue questions including:
- How early should a women seek support from a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist in their parenting journey?
- What is Pelvic Floor Dysfunction? What causes it?
- What are some of the most common pelvic floor issues women experience?
- What does Pelvic Floor Dysfunction feel like?
- What are your 6 steps to creating a great pelvic floor regime?
- Why does good attention to pelvic health before & after a baby matter?
- How long does it take to cure pelvic floor dysfunction?
- How can a pelvic floor physio help? When is a good time to see them? Is it ever too late?
For Sue’s full article, please visit: https://kiddipedia.com.au/pelvic-floor-exercises-before-and-after-birth-putting-on-your-life-jacket-first/
For further information, please go to:
Australasian Birth Trauma Association