Let’s be real, we’ve all got left over veggies at the end of the week, so let’s use what’s there!
A quick guide:
1 zucchini, grated
1 carrot, grated
1/2 broccoli, roughly chopped
1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
1/2 cup grated cheese or feta
Herbs of choice
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease an oven proof dish.
2. Place all veggies in a bowl and mix together.
3. Crack eggs into a separate bowl and whisk lightly.
4. Combine all both veggies and eggs together along with cheese and herbs.
5. Bake for ~45 mins or until egg is cooked through.
For more nutrition-y bits and pieces come on over and visit our website: www.wellnessirl.com.au we’ve got STACKS of recipes and info to keep you happy and healthy!
Your WIRLy friends,
Alicia & Bree
You may also like to read: