There’s nothing like home entertaining with friends and family over the summer festive season, but when the unwanted odours of our furry friends come to the party, it can be a real mood killer!
No one wants a home that reeks of damp dogs, smelly kitty litter or pungent pet food. So keep the home fresh for guests this summer with one simple product – Bi-Carb Soda!
Say goodbye to stinky pet odours, with these simple tips and tricks from McKenzie’s featuring their kitchen staple, Bi-Carb Soda:
● Carpet Deodoriser – To eliminate food and pet odours, sprinkle a handful of Bi-Carb onto your carpets, leave for a few minutes and then vacuum.
● Deodorising Smelly Pet Bedding – Sprinkle Bi-Carb on a dry bed. Leave for at least 15 minutes, then vacuum.
● Cleaning Kitty Litter – To absorb odours, cover the bottom of the litter tray with Bi-Carb then add a layer of kitty litter on top. To freshen between changes, sprinkle kitty litter lightly with Bi-Carb.
● Cleaning Pets’ Toilet Accidents – Soak up the excess liquid and sprinkle Bi-Carb directly onto the patch. This will remove the odour.
● Clean Dirty Pet Toys – Clean your pets’ plastic toys safely by washing in Bi-Carb solution. Rinse.
● Outdoor Pet Bowls – If you feed your pet outside, sprinkle Bi-Carb around the food bowl to keep insects away.
To make a solution: Dissolve 3 tablespoons of McKenzie’s Bi-Carb Soda in 1 litre of warm water.
For more bi-carb cleaning tips, download the free McKenzie’s Bi-Carb Soda Tips & Uses
You may also like to read: