Scientific research confirms playing outside is beneficial for children’s mental health, overall happiness & development. Also that children who spend more time outdoors end up happier adults.
Looking back to our childhood, we each have memories enjoying being outdoors integrating with natural environments & the elements of fresh air, soil, sun, grass & trees.
If you are a parent who has continued your love of the outdoors with an adventuring spirit & have wondered, how can I plan outdoor adventures with my infant or toddler that is enjoyable for the whole family with the view to create new memories, then you’re in the right place.
Today we share 4 tips for outdoor adventuring with infants & toddlers, with our special guest, Tiffany Droge, co-owner & founder of Jumply whose mission is enable parents to build strong connections with your children through play, adventure & travel.
We ask Tiffany questions including:
- What are the developmental benefits of children playing & having outdoor adventures?
- Why do you think it’s important to nurture an adventuring spirit with children?
- Do you have any tips for families to help encourage outdoor adventures?
- What are your 4 top tips to inspire parents to help instil a love for the outdoors?
- Why do you think you should involve kids in the preparation for adventuring?
For the full article, please go to: https://kiddipedia.com.au/4-tips-for-outdoor-adventuring-with-infants-&-toddlers/
To support Jumply’s Kickstarter campaign please visit
For further info, visit: