Raman Bhalla, Co-founder of Playbee
Children’s activities are a dime-a-dozen, with new providers popping up every day, in every city! But how do you find the best provider for your child? We all want the best for our children, and when it comes to activities, that’s no different. We want a quality provider who will give our child the best training or quality assistance in a safe and professional environment. Here are five top tips to help you in the search for a great childrens activity provider and hopefully save you some valuable time in the process!
- Search online for your children’s activity provider in your free time. There are several ways to do this – through a search engine such as Google, through asking on forums or social media or finding a specific platform that houses many activities in one spot.
The key thing as a parent, is to make sure that you can find ALL the information you need such as class size, cancellation policy, requirement equipment of uniforms. Being able to do this online is also a bonus as then you have all the information and records in one place!
Being able to look online not only frees up your time, but also means you don’t need to ring multiple places or wait for someone to reply to your contact form query! You can also access online searches anywhere! On your computer/laptop or via your tablet or smartphone. This means you can do this on the go or from the comfort of your home.
- Book and pay online where possible! Save time and keep track of your spending by booking online where possible. When you’re juggling work, school drop off and homework, housework and kids’ activities, it’s key that you can search, book and read reviews online in one spot when you have a spare five minutes!Booking online saves you phone calls or filling out contact forms. Being able to also pay online saves you searching for cash or having to wait in line to pay when you drop your child off at the selected activity! This may give you an extra 10-20 minutes to get your errands complete or simply enjoy some peace and quiet. You are also protected by having a record of your payments.
- Find the right childrens activity provider with reviews. Being able to read reviews from real parents who have experienced a provider’s service is important in making the right decisions for your children. Community-based websites or booking platforms bring together a community of parents who are connected for the same purpose – finding the best possible activities for their child.
Parents who are committed to helping one another find great activity providers gives you a safe space to find the right one for your child. You can then be assured your child will get the most out of the activity in a secure and fun environment.
- Connect simply, online with your childrens activity provider. Take the email ID and phone numbers out of the equation and deal with your activity provider directly and online. Communicating online also assists with tracking conversations and being able to check what has been asked and agreed upon should you forget.
Online platforms can assist you with online messaging options where you can connect directly with your provider or they can communicate with a whole class at once to deliver important messages. You can also look out for free trials or special offers providers may list in the platform or send via message.
- Keep track of your activities in one place! Start a calendar or use one online to keep track of all your childrens activities and bookings. You can then view all activities in the one calendar to plan your week! No more missing activities or forgetting to cancel when you go on holidays when you have a calendar to go by.
Market research conducted by Playbee, established that parents of two-children households can juggle over 500 activity appointments per year! You shouldn’t have to remember it all or have to write it in a physical notepad or calendar! Make use of technology and simplify your calendar.
There you have it, five simple tips to make searching, booking and managing your child’s activities simply and efficiently! www.playbee.com.au.
You may also like to read: