Looking for some delicious recipes to share with family and friends?
CSR Sugar has the solution with their Summer Pavlova and Banana Raspberry Coconut Muffins recipes.
With only 25 minutes prep time and 5 steps, the Summer Pavlova will be ready in no time!
Get the kids in the kitchen with the quick and easy Banana Raspberry Coconut Muffin recipe, with 10 minutes prep and 20 minutes cooking time, these treats will be ready in no time!
Banana Raspberry Coconut Muffins
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
11⁄2 cups self-raising flour
1⁄2 cup rolled oats
1⁄2 cup CSR Low GI Sugar
1⁄4 cup CSR Coconut Sugar
1⁄4 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup buttermilk
2 extra large eggs
1 ripe banana, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a 12 x 1⁄3 cup capacity muffin tray. Place the flour, oats, sugars and coconut into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk, eggs, banana and vanilla. Whisk with a fork until combined.
- Fold raspberries into the mixture using a large spoon, mix only until just combined.
- Spoon mixture between the lined muffin pans. Bake for 20 mins.
- Remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 1 1⁄2 hours, plus cooling time
4 extra large egg whites
1⁄4 tsp cream of tartar
1 cup CSR Caster
1 tbs cornflour
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp CSR Coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 120°C (100°C fan-forced). Line a large baking tray with baking paper, draw an 18 x 22cm rectangle on paper.
- Place the egg whites and cream of tartar in the bowl of an electric mixer. Beating until firm peaks have formed. Gradually add sugar a little at a time, until all is incorporated. Fold in cornflour.
- Using a large spoon, dollop mixture onto baking paper within the rectangle. Bake for 11⁄2 hours and turn the oven off, allowing pavlova to cool in the oven.
- Meanwhile, cut cheeks mango and remove flesh from around the pip. Puree with the lime juice and coconut sugar until smooth. Refrigerate until required.
- For serving, fold mango puree through the whipped cream and dollop onto pavlova. Top with sliced peaches, strawberries, raspberries, passionfruit and mint.
You may also like to read: