If there ever was a time in history for us to be more conscientious and mindful of our purchasing decisions, what brands we loyally support and the reasons why we choose to morally support them, it’s most definitely right now.
As consumers, every one of our purchases is a silent vote advocating and backing and approving of the brand’s ethos, manufacturing processes and supply chain.
So even if this isn’t a practice or something we’ve done before, there’s always a first for everything.
So today, I am thrilled to pull back the curtain on an extraordinary Australian brand who have habitually operated with integrity and sustainability in mind not just for our environment but for our children also. A true pioneer and one to be congratulated.
I’m really excited to introduce you to and be speaking with a founder of a household brand name and undoubtedly a brand you would have heard of before.
We ask Mirabai questions including:
- I understand your vision for Purebaby has always been to develop beautiful baby wear that doesn’t compromise on the environment. Where does your passion for environmental sustainability originate from?
- Why do you think environmental sustainability is so important?
- When and why did you start the Purebaby Organic Brand?
- Why is organic cotton so important?
- What we do now will affect future generations. How can parents start to make better purchasing choices that can positively affect the environment? Where do they start?
- Do you think events such as the bushfires in early 2020 have supported the need for greater action towards climate change and the importance of environmental sustainability?
- Do you think these events have helped change Australian’s attitudes in embracing new behaviours and we are becoming more environmentally conscious through the food and clothing we buy, or not?
- What are your thoughts on how consumers consciously or sub-consciously choose their favourite brands and who they support, is it important for parents to understand the vision and mission of a business and why the brand exists?
For the Purebaby’s full article, please go to: https://kiddipedia.com.au/kids-swimwear-to-meet-the-demands-of-a-changing-climate-and-environment/
For further details, visit: https://purebaby.com.au/