Isn’t it incredible within one generation how we have seen the transformation of what, when & how we consume food having to adjust to our busy lifestyles?
One would think, if we placed priority on our health & well-being that it would be the other way around. That we would focus on our health first then adjust our lifestyle to support it.
As the pace of life has increased over the past 30 years, so has the production of pre-packed snack foods to support our need to eat on the go.
To share her expert tips, & empower you with the right tools to make healthier food choices for your family we welcome back Siobhan Boyle, CEO of The Good Foundation.
We ask Siobhan questions including:
- What are your favourite healthy snack alternatives?
- Are all packaged snacks bad for you?
- Why is it so important to read the labels?
- What are your top selection for easy to prepare portable snacks?
- How can parents not succumb to the pressures from food manufacturing companies advertising campaigns?
For Siobhan’s full article, please visit: https://kiddipedia.com.au/homemade-vs-pre-packaged-snacks/
For further information, please go to: