There is no doubt the world is going through a challenging time at the moment.
Whether we like it or not, it is during the most difficult times in our lives that we experience growth. The reason for this is that we have to adapt to new situations and scenarios that we previously haven’t needed to before.
When the world as know it has “changed around us”, we invariably have to change something “within us”. And although we try to protect our children from these changes, we can also use them as a great opportunity to teach them value life lessons.
Our current situation is a perfect example of this and lucky for us today we are joined by Zanni Louise who is going to talk through a few of these valuable life lessons we can use this time to teach our kids.
Zanni Louise author of 12 children’s books and author of the Human Kind series of books.
Zanni’s books are sold internationally and have been long-listed in the CBCA Awards. She tours Australia, visiting schools, festivals, and running workshops for adults.
We ask Zanni questions including:
- Is now the right time to teach kids lifelong lessons?
- The Human Kind series teaches a really important message, what are they?
- In developing the stories for the series you spoke to children directly, what did you discover?
- How do we talk to our kids about values?
- Why do you think connectedness is more important than ever at the moment?
Connection challenge: https://www.facebook.com/groups/humankind30days
Purchase PERSISTENCE: https://www.booktopia.com.au/human-kind-zanni-louise/book/9781925970807.html