Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 2 cups whole oats
- 3/4 cup McKenzie’s Chick Pea Flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp McKenzie’s Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp McKenzie’s Bi-Carb Soda
- 1/4 tsp McKenzie’s Australian Natural Sea Salt
- 1 medium banana, very ripe & mashed
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (warmed in microwave until liquid)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup McKenzie’s Californian Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients except for the walnuts and chocolate chips. . In a separate bowl, mix all wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture 5cm apart onto baking trays lined with baking paper. Bake cookies for 18 minutes.