First it’s the madness of Christmas and then, just when you think it’s time to relax, the ‘Back to School’ rush knocks you right off your feet.
In-between purchasing uniforms and stationary, you also need to re-stock the pantry, which after weeks of holidays and leftovers, is in dire need of suitable food for breakfast, lunch boxes and afterschool snacking.
Once the pantry is re-stocked though, who’s to say that your children will actually cooperate with eating the nutritious food purchased?
For parents looking for a convenient, easy to grab on the go snack that is great for a balanced start, an after-school boost or anytime nutrition, Isagenix has you covered with its IsaKids Super Smoothies.
Available in two flavours – Ice Cream Cookie Crunch and Strawberry Blast who says ‘sweets’ are only for dessert? These smoothies are jampacked with everything kids need to grow big and strong, without the nasty added sugar.
Below I’ve included additional details on what is unique about these smoothies and why they are the perfect addition to your 2021 school routine.
Each smoothie contains:
- 16 essential vitamins and minerals
- Essential amino acids, antioxidant vitamins A,C and E
- 7 g of protein sourced from cows not treated with hormones or routine antibiotics
- Calcium, fibre, vitamin D and Iron
- Fruit and vegetable nutrients
- Good fats from flaxseed, medium-chain triglycerides and olive oil
- 4 grams of fibre
- And, is created with undenatured whey and milk protein
Cookie Dough Bliss Balls
- 1 packet Ice Cream Cookie Crunch IsaKids Super Smoothie
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3/4 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional – desiccated coconut, for rolling/to coat
- Blend oats in IsaBlender for around 5-10 seconds.
- In a mixing bowl, stir dry ingredients together (rolled oats and IsaKids Super Smoothie).
- Mix in coconut oil, rice malt syrup and peanut butter.
- Slowly add in water, 1 Tbsp at a time.
- Roll mixture into small balls.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll balls in individual coconut to evenly coat.
- Place balls on baking tray and refrigerate for 40 minutes before serving.
- Store bliss balls in an airtight container and keep in fridge for up to 1 week maximum.