We’re here today with a guest unlike any other I’ve had the privilege of speaking to before.
We welcome our special guest Alan Stevens: an International Profiling and Communications Specialist who has been referred to by the UK Guardian as the leading authority on reading people and has also been referred by the Herald as mentalist meets Dr Phil.
Alan has regularly featured on National TV, Radio and in the World’s Press, profiling the likes of our leading politicians, TV and sports stars as well Britain’s Royalty.
We ask Alan questions including:
- Are there any tips you can share to help parents, and teachers, enhance the ability of their children to reach their full potential?
- What is a Face Profiler? Where does Face Reading come from and what’s the science behind it?
- From what age can we read a child?
- Where have you used these skills?
- Can you share some examples and results people have achieved?
- How old does a person need to be to be able to read other people?
- What future do you see for Face Reading?
For Alan’s full article, please go to: https://kiddipedia.com.au/the-keys-to-understanding-your-child/
For further details: https://www.alanstevens.com.au/