The year 2020 has taught us many things about the state of our planet and the need to be more mindful of how we are treating our environment.
One would hope that we will start to be more mindful of the state we are leaving the planet for our children and their children’s children and for generations to come.
So how can we start to teach our kids about sustainability? Food is a great place. Our special guest Rachel Favilla is here to talk to us all about it and the art of minimising food wastage.
Rachel is a comedic nutritionist and yoga teacher, who provides evidenced based information about how to stay well and calm in the most thigh-slappingly hilarious way possible. She is also the author of the book, Periods, Poo and Glorious you.
We ask Rachel questions including:
- Why is food a great place to start to teach children about sustainability?
- How can parents start to teach their children about sustainability?
- In the article you go back to the ABC, can you go through them with us now?
- Why is it so important that we simplify nourishment?
- How can we become more committed to becoming sustainable?
For Rachel’s full article go to: https://kiddipedia.com.au/sustainable-dining-from-a-z-part-1/
For more information on Rachel, please go to: https://www.realsoupfortherealsoul.com/