Yield: 9 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Inactive Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tbs Califia Farms Original Oat Milk
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 cup almond butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup coconut cream
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Add flour to a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Fluff the flour with a fork and set aside to allow it to cool.
- Add melted butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and powdered sugar to a large bowl and whisk. Then add Califia milk and continue to whisk together.
- Add flour, kosher salt, almond butter, and chocolate chips to the mixture and fold together.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and add dough. Press down so that the dough fits the shape of the container. Place in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, warm coconut cream in the microwave for one minute. Add chocolate chips and allow it to sit in the coconut cream for 2 minutes then begin to whisk until creamy. If some of the chocolate chips do not melt, add to the microwave for 15 seconds and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Pour chocolate coating on top of cookie dough and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.