Time: 15 minutes | Serves: 6
1/2 cup Mayver’s Hulled Tahini (Link: https://mayvers.com.au/product/mayvers-hulled-tahini/)
1/4 cup warm water
1 clove of garlic
1 tbsp of lemon juice (about half a lemon’s worth)
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of chilli powder
- Heat up your barbecue to high.
- Hull the corn and barbecue for 10 minutes, rotating often – corn should start to soften and char.
- To make the tahini butter – place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 2-3 minutes. The tahini should become very thick, like a butter consistency.
- Remove corn from the barbecue, and spread over the tahini butter generously
- Sprinkle with a little bit of chilli powder and extra salt and pepper