Find your answers fast - here!


Vets on Call

Vets on Call

Vets on Call is an at-home veterinary service, providing all the care you would expect from a clinic, in the comfort of your home. Our expert vets can assess, diagnose and treat pets at home and carry with them a range of essential equipment and medications.

Most of vet appointments (95%!) can be completed at home and for the other 5%, such as imagery and surgical procedures, we use the facilities of our partner clinics.

Vets on Call offers a unique solution to busy parents, allowing convenient vet appointments to be scheduled anytime 6am-11pm, 7 days a week so that they spend less time in hectic waiting rooms and more time with family.

Our free mobile app also helps parents manage all of their pet’s needs from the palm of their hand. From booking vet consults to finding specialised food, Vets on Call is here to help.



Introducing Pets to Your New Baby

Bringing home a new baby is always an exciting time but many people wonder what is the best way to introduce the new addition to your furbaby? The best approach is to start early. Even before baby arrives, pets will… Continue Reading >

Is your pet suffering from Separation Anxiety?

As a member of the family, our pets feel changes in our life and routine (just like our kids!). Often these changes can cause separation anxiety in pets and can lead to behavioural issues. As life in Australia continues to… Continue Reading >

Is your family ready to add a new pet?

Whether it’s your first pet or you already have a family pet, it can be tricky knowing when’s the best time to bring a new pet into your family. The bond created between pets and their owners can be one… Continue Reading >



Join our community of parents

Get parenting advice and support delivered right to your inbox

We'd love to hear what you think of the website, so we can continue to improve it . . . GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK >