From Tuesday 1 September until Friday 25 September, Young Sparks, a community based initiative by Max Biocare will host a free online course for all children interested in learning about the stock market.
Young Sparks will host two 30-minute introductory sessions to provide some background information and insights on 30 August and 6 September, ahead of the course.
The free online stock market course will give children the opportunity to try and invest a virtual $50,000, and by the end of the period, they can see how well they’ve done. The course also includes researching companies, understanding how to make a trade and so much more.
Stock Marker Course breakdown:
- An introduction to the stock market and how to register in the ASX game
- How to invest, buy and sell shares
- How to research companies and place a stimulated trade
- Introduce them to the aspect of networking
- Learn about Australian companies and what they do
- Q&A, where any questions will be answered that have come up through the course.
To register, visit: https://youngsparks.net/event/young-sparks-stock-market-course/
Link to website: https://youngsparks.net/event/young-sparks-stock-market-course/