FREE School Holiday Sports – City of Charles Sturt
The City of Charles Sturt is inviting all children aged 2 – 17 years to try a new sport and get involved in the FREE School Holiday Sports Program.
The program will be held during the April school holidays from 13 to 28 April 2019.
Be sure to book in early as there are limited numbers for each activity.
Children can choose from the following sports:
- AFL Football
- Bicycle Racing
- Dance Combo (Hip Hop & Pom-Pomstyles)
- Dance – Ready Set Dance (preschool)
- Dragon Boating
- Karate Academy for Children with Special Needs
- Lawn Bowls
- Roller Skating
- Rugby Union
- Soccer – girls only
- Tumble (Acrobatics/Floor Gymnastics)
The City of Charles Sturt Program aims to provide an avenue for young people to:
- Try new or different sport and recreation activities FREE of charge
- Increase their level of physical activity
- Learn about creating a healthy lifestyle through sport and recreation
- Boost their self-esteem and self-confidence
- Make new friends
- Join a new sporting club
In order to book sports, click on April 2019 in their calendar.
For more information and all enquiries please visit the City of Charles Sturt website
What: FREE School Holiday Sports | City of Charles Sturt
When: Saturday 13 – Sunday 28 April 2019
Where: Various locations around the City of Charles Sturt
Who: Children aged 2-17 years of age